US Passport Renewal

Your Most Recent U.S. Passport:

  • Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
  • Was issued when you were age 16 or older
  • Was issued within the last 15 years
  • Was issued in your current name or you can legally document

Complete Online Application DS-82

  • The application needs to be online, No handwritten applications accepted
  • No double-sided printing allowed
  • Please print out the application, sign, and date with a blue pen


Proof of Identification

Please provide the original of one of the following:

  • Valid Drivers License
  • Valid State or Government Identification
  • Valid Military Identification
  • If you cannot submit primary identification, please see Secondary Identification.
  • If you have undergone or are going through gender transition, see additional requirements.


Current US Passport

Please provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following

  • You must submit your current passport which is not damaged passport
  • The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport


Two Authorization Letters

Letter of Authorization will be issued when you come in person. If you are not coming in our office and doing it by mail. Please Call (512)-905-2001 for Authorization Letter


Flight Itinerary

  • You must include a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket holdings
  • If You do not have a Travel Itinerary or ticket Please call: (310) 446-4130


One Passport Photo

  • Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)