How to Replace a Limited Validity Passport
You may replace a limited validity passport at any time, however, government fees will vary depending on when you apply.
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper - double-sided printing is not allowed
Actual US Passport
- You must submit your current passport which is not damaged passport
Letter from US Consular Office
If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport.
You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.
Letter of Authorization will be issued when you come in person. If you are not coming to our office and doing it by mail. Please Call (310) 446-4130 for Authorization Letter
- You must include a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket holdings
- If You do not have a Travel Itinerary or ticket Please call: (310) 446-4130
One Passport Photo
- PASSPORT PHOTO SERVICES AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE LOCATION
- Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)