How to Replace a Limited Validity Passport

You may replace a limited validity passport at any time, however, government fees will vary depending on when you apply.

  • Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten
  • Must be printed on single sheets of paper - double-sided printing is not allowed

Actual US Passport

  • You must submit your current passport which is not damaged passport

Letter from US Consular Office

If your limited validity passport was issued by a US Consulate Office overseas a letter was included with instructions for obtaining a new, full validity passport.

You must include this letter with your application when applying for your full validity passport.

Letter of Authorization will be issued when you come in person. If you are not coming to our office and doing it by mail. Please Call (310) 446-4130 for Authorization Letter

Flight Itinerary

  • You must include a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket holdings
  • If You do not have a Travel Itinerary or ticket Please call: (310) 446-4130

One Passport Photo

  • Must be 2x2in on a white background (Recent Photo within one month)